Author Topic: Yr 12 Muck up day  (Read 12393 times)

Offline JJD

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
Yr 12 Muck up day
« on: November 03, 2010, 09:16:46 PM »
03-11-10 13:21:16    MFS: *CFSRES INC034 03/11/10 13:20,RESPOND Hazmat Reduced,PASADENA HIGH SCHOOL DAWS RD,PASADENA MAP 141 P 9 TG182,EXPLOSIVE DEVICE HAS DAMAGED LOCKER,SCHOOL HAS BEEN EVACUATED,STM409 - MFS St Marys 409

Erm, someone get a bit carried away in chemistry???
Hmmm, a large unused document that is extremely important, but knowone knows what is in it or what it does.

Must be related to some sort of government department... - Footy

Judge me on the service....not my payslip - misterteddy

Offline boredmatrix

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Yr 12 Muck up day
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 05:12:27 PM »
year 12 muck up day! 

Gone are the good old days of dusting your teachers with flour and hosing them off with warm water.....

having said that...the big smilie face with roundup on the oval is still my favourite.....

rescue5271

Yr 12 Muck up day
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 09:34:08 AM »
1909329 08:54:54 05-11-10 CONTROL BURNING OCCURING TODAY IN NGARKAT
CFS Tatiara Group Info

Lets hope this one does not get away.....

Offline vsteve01

• View Profile
Yr 12 Muck up day
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 11:10:24 AM »
Lets hope this one does not get away.....

The scratches on my car say otherwise  :-D

Offline Robert-Robert34

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
Yr 12 Muck up day
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 01:11:09 PM »
year 12 muck up day! 

Gone are the good old days of dusting your teachers with flour and hosing them off with warm water.....

having said that...the big smilie face with roundup on the oval is still my favourite.....

I remember throwing water bombs off the top balcony on my final day as a year 12 student  :lol: but then again that couldnt top my last day of primary school when i stuffed toilet paper in the exhaust pipe of one of the teachers cars
Kalangadoo Brigade

Offline JJD

• View Profile
Yr 12 Muck up day
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 09:46:52 AM »
year 12 muck up day! 

I remember throwing water bombs off the top balcony on my final day as a year 12 student  :lol: but then again that couldnt top my last day of primary school when i stuffed toilet paper in the exhaust pipe of one of the teachers cars

Or writing stuff on the roof of the only 2 storey building in the school so no-one see's it until the next aerial photo!!
Hmmm, a large unused document that is extremely important, but knowone knows what is in it or what it does.

Must be related to some sort of government department... - Footy

Judge me on the service....not my payslip - misterteddy

Offline disOrderly

• View Profile
Yr 12 Muck up day
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 05:56:50 PM »
We were told not to perform any pranks whatsoever and that we weren't allowed to have a muck up day. If we did we wouldnt be allowed to sit our final exams. Despite the fact it was already planned, what do you get when you tell 100 or so year 12 boys this?

My group had a coordinated attack on St Peters Girls. Someone had found a hole in their fence which was accessed by traversing through some bushland. We had about 4 drivers (I was one) who drove the attack team there and hung around for the escape. The guys ran in wearing things like Bush/Blair masks and fake mullets speedos etc with water bombs. They might have slapped some of the girls bums :P Problem was the school had hired security especially for the day (Seymour did this too) complete with dogs! (Overkill I know!) the guys were chased out and got back to the cars. The school/security had called Police for some reason. A police drove right past me as I was driving away from the school, but no one suspects a white BA Falcon wagon :P

All in all very fun and harmless. No one got left behind.
Check out the Australian Healthcare Forums: http://aushealth.forumup.com.au/

Offline bajdas

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
Yr 12 Muck up day
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 08:05:37 AM »
Prank day became a disaster at my son's school (southern Adelaide rural urban fringe, not Seaford).

Some year 12 boys locked a year 8 in the gas tank fenced enclosure. They were holding cigarette lighters in front of the kid.

The year 12's involved are now suspended from the school, thus they cannot sit the year 12 exams = fail & repeat the year.

The Police have been called and are rumored to be considering 'false imprisonment' and 'endangering life' charges.

My son and friends who are in year 11, has definitely got the message that 'Prank Day' is not worth it next year.
Andrew Macmichael
lives at Pt Noarlunga South.

My personal opinion only.

rescue5271

Yr 12 Muck up day
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 01:44:03 PM »
Some year's ago a CFA brigade which I was a member had the local catholic girls rock up at around 6am and broke into the station and where trying to remove our TYPE ONE pumper and pull it up the hill.. They did not know that in those days one staff member was asleep and soon woke up to the sounds of girls trying to work out how to drive it...Hence to say that the young officer got dressed and drove it up the hill with the girls pulling on a rope as if to make out they stole it....

Since then the station as undergone some security changes and the staff have long gone.....

anything