Author Topic: brigade promotional stuff  (Read 9742 times)

Offline Darius

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
brigade promotional stuff
« on: July 12, 2011, 10:09:10 AM »
hi guys, can anyone recommend me companies that do a good deal on promo stuff for brigades?  everything from stubby holders, keyrings to clothing (t-shirts/polo shirts/jackets/caps) and so on?  I've seen some ads around for such places but am after actual "my brigade used this mob and they were good" type recommendations...

Offline PALE ALE

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: brigade promotional stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 09:13:29 PM »
IMPRESS PROMOTIONS in gawler are good they have all the logos on file also do stubby holders etc.

Offline bajdas

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 11:44:25 AM »
I believe http://www.remlap.com.au/ also do some gear
Andrew Macmichael
lives at Pt Noarlunga South.

My personal opinion only.

Offline bajdas

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 11:50:31 AM »
Also 'Triple Zero Clothing' at Aldinga
Andrew Macmichael
lives at Pt Noarlunga South.

My personal opinion only.

Offline mattb

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 02:25:28 PM »
We use Fleurieu Embroidary at Lonsdale for all of our shirts / jumpers etc, never had any problems with them.

Just remember you are not allowed to use the CFS Insignia on anything anymore without the approval of the Chief Officer. I believe one brigade in Region One got a spanking for this, everyone else then received a fairly sternly worded memo about it.

Offline Shiner

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 03:34:19 PM »
We currently have 26 long sleeve shirts on order from Triple Zero which are due to be delivered in the next week or so.

Will update when we have them....
Jason
Swanport Group DGO - Region 3
Jervois CFS Brigade - "Home of the Original Hooker!"

pumprescue

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 06:18:00 PM »
We use Fleurieu Embroidary at Lonsdale for all of our shirts / jumpers etc, never had any problems with them.

Just remember you are not allowed to use the CFS Insignia on anything anymore without the approval of the Chief Officer. I believe one brigade in Region One got a spanking for this, everyone else then received a fairly sternly worded memo about it.

So if your not allowed to then why don't they provide t-shirts as part of our kit....mongs

misterteddy

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 09:30:23 PM »

So if your not allowed to then why don't they provide t-shirts as part of our kit....mongs

without seeing the memo concerned....I think it is in fact the CFS Star that isnt allowed to be replicated on clothing or hates etc without specific approval. The corporate CFS-taxi style logo is able to be freely used on Brigade/Group clothing. This was part of the corporate branding exercise a few years ago. Whilst many of the paid staff and beuracrats were manic in their enforcement of the "rules", the previous Chief said on more than one occasion that he didnt much care....if you wanted to use it on clothing just ask (keeping the process intact)and he would say yes. I have no way of knowing whether there were any instances of that not happening.

Offline Shiner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 07:45:34 AM »
We've received our long-sleeve cotton shirts from Rachel at Triple-Zero clothing at Aldinga.

Bottle green shirts with the taxi-rank logo (done in yellow and red) with the brigade name (JERVOIS) underneath on the left-breast.  We had each members christian name on the right breast and SA COUNTRY FIRE SERVICE on the back in yellow.

Very happy with them, most of us wore them to the Monarto station opening and appliance commisioning yesterday and they brought a lot of interest from many levels.

Customer service was great and the price was good too with Rachel giving us the special price advertised at the R3 Field Day adding two dollars per shirt for the extra customising.

Jason
Swanport Group DGO - Region 3
Jervois CFS Brigade - "Home of the Original Hooker!"

pumprescue

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 09:19:20 AM »
Be interested to hear how the go after a couple washes, thats the issue we have had in the past with the writing coming off after a few washes. (not from that company I might add)

Offline FlameTrees

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 09:22:46 AM »

Umm...the bottle green T-shirts with the taxi logo on the front and SA Country Fire Service on the back are standard PPC issue. If you dont have them, something wrong in your chain somewhere......
"is that negative as in yes, or negative as in no" - actual radio transmission from the field.......

pumprescue

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 10:17:30 AM »
Standard PPC issue, so your saying that EVER firefighter in the state should have one issued....if thats the case then something is very wrong !

I prefer blue myself  :-P

Offline Pipster

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 10:56:25 AM »

Umm...the bottle green T-shirts with the taxi logo on the front and SA Country Fire Service on the back are standard PPC issue. If you dont have them, something wrong in your chain somewhere......

I see Region 6 was handing out T-shirts to brigade members, with the CFS star on the front.....don't see it happening in Region 1 tho'......

Pip
There are three types of people in the world.  Those that watch things happen, those who make things happen, and those who wonder what happened.

pumprescue

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2011, 11:23:36 AM »
Again no consistency ! Star, taxi, green, blue.

Offline FlameTrees

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2011, 12:02:28 PM »
Standard PPC issue, so your saying that EVER firefighter in the state should have one issued....if thats the case then something is very wrong !

Yep...just check the uniform manual....

Blue wont happen as any official uniform. Have heard on the grapevine that a new version of the field uniform (the green one) is about to be trialled. The trial was going to change it to blue, but a certain group of Uniform Fearing Unicorns decided that it wouldnt happen.
"is that negative as in yes, or negative as in no" - actual radio transmission from the field.......

pumprescue

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 06:49:27 PM »
When you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Offline 6739264

• Forum Captain
  • RETARD RETARD RETARD Need I say more?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 07:34:28 PM »

Yep...just check the uniform manual....

Is that the same uniform manual that states "Long Socks" are part of both Structural and Rural firefighting ensemble? I haven't been issued my socks yet...
To think they employed me as a drooling retard...

Offline PALE ALE

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2012, 11:21:26 PM »
Stuff the BOSS we use the star on all our gear no problems.  If there was there would be touble.  The taxi logo is pathetic.