General Discussion > SAMFS

(1/6) > >>

Roscoe:

Surf78:
Roscoe
With respect, after reading your post I think SAMFS got it right.
From your post you demonstrated that you can't accept decisions, you push your point, you argue your point and state that you will continue to do so with HR because you don't agree and you think their system is flawed, you have bagged a potential employer, you think you are better than everyone else (2,500 applicants) and you come across as complete whinger who is owed answers! I couldn't imagine spending 4 days working closely with a person with these qualities, I would fear for my safety on a big job as you would be likely to question someone else's decision.
If I was you I wouldn't headline and put your name to a campaign that presents information to HR and SAFECOM to improve their process. That would be dumb!

Roscoe:

beater:
Maybe it's a funding issue with SAMFS recruitment and this is the most effective model for the funding, time and resources they have available.
As for the recruit instructors commenting on the standard of recruits coming through, they may have forgotten what the standards in their own recruit squads was like.
I can see where you are coming from but each year many applicants who would be suitable miss out.
I would like to hear from you how think the process should be run the quickest most efficient way.

Roscoe:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version