General Discussion > SAMFS

<< < (2/6) > >>

beater:
So how do you feel about FRNSW dropping beep test, having quotas and a pat2 that goes for about 5minutes?? I know which system will result in a poorer service.
At least Samfs have stood there ground on physical standards

Left foot snap:
So you like the ASA process as its cuts the number of applicants down to a manageable number to allow for face to face contact with applicants after the personality profiling and ability tests but are unhappy with the SAMFS for doing the same thing?? You just come across as bitter that you haven't progressed.

You obviously have no first hand experience in interviewing in the SAMFS yourself, but there is significant opportunity for applicants to interact with the panel throughout the process from the interview to the offer of employment.

As for applicants not shining in the drill squad, welcome to the real world... everyone brings with them their own strengths and weaknesses at the start of the squad and learn at a different rate but ultimately all graduate. Plus all undertake further learning throughout their careers. I've not heard of anyone not passing their probationary period from the recent drill squads so they must be competent in their positions on shift.

Roscoe:

Chipsngravy:
Roscoe get over yourself

beater:
I'm guessing Roscoe got a big thank you from all his "mates" at the training department for putting them in it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version