Author Topic: Kapunda responses  (Read 12675 times)

sesroadcrashrescue

Re: Kapunda responses
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 07:51:08 PM »
how many know the size of kapunda its self?

there is not enough people around the town who can help a service no matter what the CFS do a fantasic job so do the MFS how ever there is not enough room in the town for two fire services.

the MFS are the first to complain in public about call outs, that they are not responded to there has been one job n there area where they were not responded how ever two days latter a job in CFS area happend and no CFS just MFS does anybody agree that mabye one should be moved??? do they need to send a page saying they were not invited to a job.

why am i the one that is told im rubbishing the CFS and MFS, when in countless other posts there are people having a dig at other services, if i am not alowed to voice my opinions then this forum is a total joke or is it some people cant handle the truth????

all services volly and paid do an awsome job i dont dobt that its just some times there are too many in one town or too many errors made by commcen in adelaide.

Offline RescueHazmat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2007, 09:20:08 PM »
Most people wait longer than 20 days when joining a new forum or meeting a new group of people, before they start slagging everyone, or every service or agency, or comcen (or everything really other than their own service) off, on a public forum!

sesroadcrashrescue

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 10:48:02 PM »
if you want me to feel sory for my actions then you shall be waiting a long time. there have been meetings between the services and to have a RC from MFS walk into the meeting and say the "MFS are volunteers just like you are" is crap the CFS dont want to sort out the problems they have with the MFS the MFS dont care what every one else do and all we want is a fire cover crew dont care who.

some one said that the mfs would be able to garentee a crew well whats a crew four isnt it MFS continualy roll with 1 or 2 crew on board this forum is a complete JOKE, every body in here slags of other services and degrades people i work with the crews i am talking about i know that they know me we all know whats going on just non of the have the guts to say anything.

this forum is full of people that have opinions and dont want to do anything about it just write it on a screen and feel good about them selves. sorry but emergency services isnt that nice you get slaged off abused all sorts i have been on SES taskings and abused by CFS personel so you want me to slag people off i can cause i have been tame

SO ANYBODY TAHT WANTS TO HAVE A GO BRING IT ON 

Offline SA Firey

• Forum Group Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 11:10:02 PM »
Sesroadcrashrescue from what ive read about this is you have an issue with the responses to your Unit.If that is what is troubling you fill out the CRD issues form and send it through the appropriate channels.It is ok for you to have an opinion.

Venting your frustration here is not achieving anything for service harmony. :-D
Images are copyright

Offline Smallflame

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 08:28:01 AM »

this forum is full of people that have opinions and dont want to do anything about it just write it on a screen and feel good about them selves. sorry but emergency services isnt that nice you get slaged off abused all sorts i have been on SES taskings and abused by CFS personel so you want me to slag people off i can cause i have been tame

You're evidently very young and angry. Perhaps you need to find an appropriate place to vent said testosterone before it gets you in trouble.

Yes, there will always be rivalry between services in a town... Unfortunately, the attitude is grandfathered into young ones like yourself, as opposed to ignored.  Slag off whoever you want champ, it will only serve to make you look less professional, less mature and fuel the problems that the younger lot should be working toward fixing.

Perhaps you could spend some of that time you use mouthing off on here to learn how to properly construct a sentence. I see we've managed paragraphs, soon your posts will actually be LEGIBLE. Think of that!

Perhaps you should go to the size up in overalls or invest in a 2-piece... it would stop a lot of constriction which is probably the source of some of that anger! :wink:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 09:08:18 AM by Sveta »

Offline JC

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2007, 08:40:51 AM »
if you want me to feel sory for my actions then you shall be waiting a long time. there have been meetings between the services and to have a RC from MFS walk into the meeting and say the "MFS are volunteers just like you are" is crap the CFS dont want to sort out the problems they have with the MFS the MFS dont care what every one else do and all we want is a fire cover crew dont care who.

some one said that the mfs would be able to garentee a crew well whats a crew four isnt it MFS continualy roll with 1 or 2 crew on board this forum is a complete JOKE, every body in here slags of other services and degrades people i work with the crews i am talking about i know that they know me we all know whats going on just non of the have the guts to say anything.

Man you got problems. :| :| :|
Roxby Downs CFS
Lt 2
BHP ESO

probie_boy

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2007, 02:45:42 PM »

yoo hoo! moderators!

Offline countrygirl

• Forum Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 04:25:20 PM »
It seems to me that this person does have problems and for the people who have lived in a small country town, such as Kapunda, will know that people in all the emergency services work together/band together in emergency situations.
They are at a "incident" to do a job and put their political issues aside, therefore they dont put people needing their help at risk.

Offline Mike

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2007, 11:17:42 PM »
Im pretty sure this thread can be continued with some polite and constructive, contributions and explanations....

Lets work on that theory shall we :)

Cheers

Mike

Offline dodgy

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 03:26:01 PM »

sesroadcrashrescue, I too am a member of the SES and yes we have had our share of critisism and comments from other services who would like to see us drop off the face of the earth, however I personally find your comments and slagging off of other services distasteful and unbecoming a member of the State Emergency Service.

I am aware that this is a public forum and that we do have the opportunity to have our say, but I do not feel that by continually bagging other services, you are doing our service any favours.

If you cannot say anything positive or constructive, kindly keep that gaping hole under your nose shut until you can.

We are all out there for the good of the community, so if you can't be a member for that reason, leave the service to those of us who can.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 12:10:09 PM by CFS_Firey »