Author Topic: Online Fire Fighting Game  (Read 3506 times)

Offline Robert-Robert34

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
Online Fire Fighting Game
« on: May 10, 2008, 03:42:22 PM »
Heya everyone while browsing the net for online games to play out of sheer boredom i stumbled across this online game called Fire Boss where you are incharge of dispatching fire crews to a fire in a forest reserve and have to prevent it from invading a camping ground and getting into grass land

I had fun playing this game and its a real challenge as the main aim is to build fire breaks around it to stop the fire from getting any worse  :-)

http://www.dse.vic.gov.au/DSE/nrenfoe.nsf/FID/-9ECF7D4BB7ED797FCA256DA9000B864C?OpenDocument#Game

This is the website link to play the game and whats even better is that you can download it onto your own computer and play it offline  :-D

Enjoy
Kalangadoo Brigade

rescue5271

Re: Online Fire Fighting Game
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 04:49:02 PM »
Its been around for years Robert used to play it about 10 years ago.....

Offline Robert-Robert34

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 04:52:31 PM »
While playing the game Bill it has got me thinking about having another crack at applying for the seasonal fire crew in Victoria this year
Kalangadoo Brigade

Offline Blue

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 12:02:58 PM »
I think its funny that you can tell by the tone, speed and dialect of the voices on the radio in the game that its been around for years. You can almost picture a skinny dude with longish hair and side burns, sitting at a radio in little light blue shorts and a tight fitting striped brown t-shirt. Strange how english changes slowly over time....

rescue5271

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 05:40:52 PM »
Now come on BLUE dont you guys in the Mount sit in the radio room like that??

Offline Blue

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 09:45:54 PM »
HECK no. This is Mount Gambier. My purple parachute tracksuit pants and furry boots have been setting the trend in radio room apparel for years.

anything