Author Topic: shake  (Read 2616 times)

corocfs

shake
« on: July 19, 2005, 06:47:01 AM »
was at work, monday night shift, and while awake felt a slight shake throughout the whole building, lasted approximately 2 seconds and left clip boards swinging on there hooks... it was at 0400 hours....

can anyone find any info anywhere to support my experience, or was it dreamt up by my sleepy head.. i swear it really happened though, because i was watching an episode of futurama and didnt misss any of it (hence i dont think i was asleep)...

hwoever i cant find any sites with info on seismic activity in south australian areas... any clues???

Offline CyberCitizen

• Forum Lieutenant
  • Fire Fighter
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/cfsfirey
Re: shake
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 11:30:18 AM »
A Big Truck Passing By???

strikeathird

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 02:09:01 AM »
Was anyone on the crapper ?

corocfs

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 12:34:59 PM »
ha ha ha (sarcastic laugh)...

strikeathird

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 03:55:51 PM »
Well I couldn;t find any Seismic activity for that time, so I can't help ya mate...

You sure u werent sleeping    :-P

corocfs

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 07:45:20 PM »
mmm... .does anyone know who monitors seismic activity for SA? (department of  mines??)

strikeathird

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 10:13:57 PM »
Don't know, I just searched through the net and found a few different things... But becuase I wasn't really too interested i didn't save it to favourites or anything.

If i remember correctly, the only recorded seismic activity at that time, was at a volcano somewhere over seas...  Nothing registered to any significance in Australia....

Maybe them walls are special.. ?     :lol: