Author Topic: New Mt Barker website  (Read 13315 times)

rescue5271

Re: New Mt Barker website
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2008, 09:22:06 AM »
Facebook is Not that good as when its busy its very slow and theer are always problems trying to access site's on there..Facebook already has a number of fire brigade's on there.....Matt nothing wrong with your brigade site......

Offline Bagyassfirey

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2008, 09:29:00 AM »
hhhmmm ive never had any problems accessing it or being slow...might be ur interent connection

Offline mattb

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2008, 02:30:54 PM »
Matt nothing wrong with your brigade site......

Actually there is a lot wrong with it Bill, but it still meets it's aim of being quick to load and reasonably well updated, thanks anyway for the kind words.

Offline big bronto

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2008, 02:47:30 PM »
CFS firey you obviously have a lot of time on your hands, and looking at those website you suggested makes me think your one of those firefighters who loves those new hospital style fire stations and the new clean cut plastic trucks, i hate nothing more then fire brigade related things such as stations, trucks, websites, what ever that have no special touch of that brigade and it's history, those websites are so boring and have no individuality at all.

Offline wayjax

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2008, 05:23:37 PM »
joff the web site is great, a job well done with all the history etc.

think the most important aspect is the info is regularly updated, as is m/vales and i think that is more important then what it looks like. nothing worse then brigade web sites with outdated info

Offline TillerMan

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2008, 11:14:57 AM »
I like it, at least it's worth looking at, not like some other brigade sites that just say stuff like "Safety first, come home safe", it's the official CFS websites job to say all the required stuff, the brigade websites should be showing off thier gear to the community they are in.