Author Topic: ambos and firefighters  (Read 3191 times)

Offline Darius

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline bajdas

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
Re: ambos and firefighters
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 05:17:46 PM »
Read a few postings from http://www.techrescue.org/smforum/ and see how well a few people in some of the NSW based services get on.

The same fishing lines are sent out for bites....    :lol:
Andrew Macmichael
lives at Pt Noarlunga South.

My personal opinion only.

Offline chook

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 08:07:08 PM »
Sadly mate, there are these types are around in all walks of life. Usually young & male. They have a narrow view of life, lack maturity & think they are the best. And can't be told anything!
They are found everywhere, even in Leeton there are some in a couple of the emergency services. We call them FIGJAM, normally they don't listen to different points of view & are great at self promotion!
Usually age mellows these individuals, but not always - sadly.
And sometimes these people cause great harm, normally to others in their team (it's always someone else's fault not mine). Knew a fair few in the army, promoted fast but in reality didn't know as much as they thought they did :-)
The good news is that Karma catches up with them & they are forced to eat humble pie :wink: Every dog has it's day :-D
Anyway hope you fishing trip goes well - I'm just going to sign off at have another cold Paley - cheers
Ken
just another retard!

Offline BundyBear

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 08:07:17 AM »
I've got friends and family in both paid and volunteer Fire Services, Police and the Ambulance Service.

Pretty funny some of the conversations at BBQ's but firey's volunteer or paid are just considered as drip stands with a little intelligence to my Ambo friends.

Offline jaff

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 09:11:49 AM »
I've got friends and family in both paid and volunteer Fire Services, Police and the Ambulance Service.

Pretty funny some of the conversations at BBQ's but firey's volunteer or paid are just considered as drip stands with a little intelligence to my Ambo friends.

Yeh if were not in "our hero zone" its tough! :wink:
Just Another Filtered Fireman

Offline crashndash

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 04:59:53 PM »

and they are only good for rinsing out your eyes at at major fire incident....yeah we all take the piss all the time.....until...

anything