Author Topic: New AIRS Reporting forms  (Read 19807 times)

Offline Alex

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: New AIRS Reporting forms
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 08:43:43 AM »
What exactly is AIRS IN & AIRS OUT?

The reports for attending a call IN your primary response area, or OUT of your primary response area.  What used to be called Primary and Support.

Response area for what? This is not defined... Fire/Rescue/Hazmat areas are all so vastly different, and could all be counted as a Brigades "Primary" Response area.

If you actually bother to read the reference guide it does specify that "IN" is for jobs in your primary 'fire' area and "OUT" is for jobs in other brigades primary fire area. It does also state that IN/OUT is based on fire response area only, not RCR or HAZMAT responsibilities.

RCR/HAZMAT areas of responsibility have never been considered a brigades primary area in terms of reporting, so lets not stir the pot unnecessarily.

Offline 6739264

• Forum Captain
  • RETARD RETARD RETARD Need I say more?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2011, 01:26:19 PM »
What exactly is AIRS IN & AIRS OUT?

The reports for attending a call IN your primary response area, or OUT of your primary response area.  What used to be called Primary and Support.

Response area for what? This is not defined... Fire/Rescue/Hazmat areas are all so vastly different, and could all be counted as a Brigades "Primary" Response area.

If you actually bother to read the reference guide it does specify that "IN" is for jobs in your primary 'fire' area and "OUT" is for jobs in other brigades primary fire area. It does also state that IN/OUT is based on fire response area only, not RCR or HAZMAT responsibilities.

RCR/HAZMAT areas of responsibility have never been considered a brigades primary area in terms of reporting, so lets not stir the pot unnecessarily.

Very correct...

I skipped through the reference doc, which makes no mention of anything beyond "Your response area" rather than Update doc. where it is VERY clearly staed that it is the area for Fire response, NOT RCR/Hazmat.

Consider my original post edited...

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 01:31:19 PM by 6739264 »
To think they employed me as a drooling retard...

Offline Alex

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2011, 02:02:35 PM »
yeh sorry sent you to the wrong file anyway!

For those that have not downloaded the docs here it is;

Primary and Support now called In and Out
The wording Primary and Support has now been removed and the wording is “IN” and “OUT”.  AIRS Reports for “IN” and “OUT” is based around Fire Response Area and not Rescue or Hazmat Areas.  It is the responsibility of the “IN” Brigade to ensure that they have all the details from the Rescue Brigade or Hazmat Brigade to complete the “IN” Report.

IN (old primary) is to be completed by Brigades where the incident has occurred in your Fire Response Area.

OUT (old support) is to be completed if you are responding into another Brigades Fire Response Area.

Incident with MFS
If you are attending incident with MFS;
1.   If the incident is in CFS Area then the CFS Brigade will complete the “IN” Report.
2.   If the incident is in MFS Area then the CFS Brigade will complete an “OUT”

Incident with SES and DENR
If you are attending incidents with SES and DENR these agencies do not complete AIRS Reports in the CFS System, so if you are responding with these agencies then the Brigade responsible for that area (fire boundary) will need to complete the “IN” report.  In short please do not complete “OUT” reports showing that you have supported SES or DENR the system required at least one “IN” Report.

Offline TillerMan

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2011, 05:49:05 PM »
I got a bit over reading through but basically what i am reading is that rather than actually putting some of your ideas back to HQ you just write them on here... Hmmmm there is a reason that it is version 5.0 so that changes can be made.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 09:58:33 AM by TillerMan »

Offline CFS_Firey

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2011, 11:18:04 PM »
Hmmmm there is a reason that it is version 5.0 so that changes can be made.

There is also a reason people proof read their documents before sending them out to 15,000 odd employees and asking them to implement it...  ;)

Offline 6739264

• Forum Captain
  • RETARD RETARD RETARD Need I say more?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 07:59:41 AM »
Hmmmm there is a reason that it is version 5.0 so that changes can be made.

There is also a reason people proof read their documents before sending them out to 15,000 odd employees and asking them to implement it...  ;)

The COSO/SOP and OMG handbook and its hundreds of errors would like a word with you about your logic...
To think they employed me as a drooling retard...

anything