Author Topic: Mud Crab Fishing  (Read 2628 times)

PF_

Mud Crab Fishing
« on: June 24, 2006, 06:25:41 PM »
an abboriginal man is going fishing for mud crabs but it is not the right season and he does not have a permit.  He goes down and catches a mud crab, suddenyl a fisheries officer junmps out fo the bushes and say's, "caught violating a law of catcing mud crabs out of season, and you will be fined $5000"  The abboriginal man looks at him and says "mate, this is my pet mud crab jimmy, I bring him down here for a swim every weekend."  The fisheries man looks at him in dis-belief and tells the aboriginal "dont try and scheiße me over mate, I caught you and will charge with breaking the fisheries law."  The abboriginal says "no fair dinkum mate he is my pet mudcrab jimmy, here Ill put him in the water and he'll take a swim then come back."  The abboriginal proceeds to put the crab in the water and it swims away.  The fisheries man says "now what the filtered am I gonna charge you with?"  The abooriginal looks cluelessly at him and says "charge me with what?"

Offline medevac

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Mud Crab Fishing
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 11:38:30 PM »
theres a similar one somewhere about undersized fish...

fisheries officer comes along and find the guy with an undersized fish in his bucket, the officer is going to book him, but the guy says hang on officer, this is really my pet fish, ive brought him out for a swim... "you cant fool me with that rubbish" says th officer.. 'ok then ill prove it" says the man, so the officer agrees and the man tips the fish into the river, they stand there for a minute and finally the officer says "well mate looks like your fish isnt coming back, maybe you should whistle to it..." and the guy turns around and says.... "what fish?"

or something....

PF_

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 07:52:38 AM »
yeah thats more like what the punch line is meant to be.

Offline medevac

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 08:09:09 AM »
same thing  :wink:

anything